Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Friday, June 14, 2013

A Poll For the Weekend

The day is stacking up busy here, so I thought I'd try something mildly indulgent for a data monkey like me and post a couple of polls to get a feel for the shape of our readership these days. If you don't normally read via the website itself, the polls are pinned to the top of the page. Please click through to the site and answer a couple questions to satisfy my idle demographic curiosity. There are just a couple questions. It'll only take a moment to fill out.

I'll post a summary of results early next week, though you can see them as they accumulate.

2 comments:

RL said...

Ummm, you forgot to include LBGTQCRAZYSHIT as a a gender option so I'm feeling left out.

mrsdarwin said...

Man, we already know you've been reading us longer than nuns have been wearing polyester pants suits. No special treatment for you.