Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

More Quiz Fun

Here's the What Kind of Homeschooler are You? Quiz.

I took the test twice and got different answers each time. However, as my oldest is only four, I guess I still have time to settle into a style. I would like to note to one and all that I have successfully taught a child to read -- where's my medal? Where's the champagne and paparazzi?

Hat tip to the always fascinating Opinionated Homeschooler, who is currently offering tips on buying used history books online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was your first result?

Mine was "You are Martha Stewart" or some such nonsense. This just because I do have flowers in an antique pitcher. Sheesh.
I WILL be taking it over again, too. And lying. (To myself, mostly.)

mrsdarwin said...

Oh sheesh -- first I was "The Unschooler", mostly because right now we're not really doing lessons. Then I was "Abraham Lincoln", relying on library books and classics. I think it's just too early in my homeschooling career for me to have an established style.