Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Friday, September 19, 2008

My pirate name is:

Captain Charity Read

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from
part of the network

I'm a bit late for International Talk Like A Pirate Day, mateys, but here's me name in the local pARRRlance.

H/T Happy Catholic


Literacy-chic said...

Fun stuff! I'm "Dirty Ethel Flint": You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Kyle R. Cupp said...

I'm a singing Black Tom Cash, deconstructing ships on the high seas!