Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Final Bed Rest Update

Final bed rest stats: from Wednesday morning to Saturday morning I lost seven pounds, consisting almost entirely of excess fluid in my calves and ankles. While I've already regained a small bit, I'm not worried, because my ankles remain normal, and anyway, baby's porking up in these last weeks. I'm assured that this should be a sign that my blood pressure has also dropped.

I spent some of my downtime working on Stillwater outlines, and though I'm 5000 words down, I'm still writing. I should have a new installment sometime this week.

Substantive blogging can commence now that Darwin is back home. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Otepoti