Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Novel Scheduling

I think I'm finally mostly over it, but having been sick for the last week I got seriously behind on novel writing. As a result, there's not an installment of The Great War going up today. I'll have an installment up Monday.

Since the next two Thursdays are Christmas and New Years, I'm going to be skipping those days as well. So, expect posts on Monday. Dec. 22, Monday, Dec. 29 and then the regular schedule resuming in the first week of January with installment on both Jan. 5 and Jan 8.

This hasn't been a NaNoWriMo, so I haven't been posting numbers, but the novel as it stands thus far is at 41k words. My goal is to hit 50k before New Years.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

You've been pumping it out! I'm still catching up from getting behind at the end of term, so maybe this will give me more room to catch up!

Heather said...

I am enjoying the novel, and the bit of a break should help me catch up too. Merry Christmas to the Darwins!