Life lessons for two-year-olds:
1. This is number one. The most important thing. If you feel like you have to poop, do it in the potty. I cannot stress this enough.
2. If your diaper starts to leak, do not move around. Stay in one place, and I will come to you.
3. If you leak onto the kitchen floor, do not attempt to clean up the mess with a broom.
4. Do not hide your cleaning attempt under a kitchen towel.
5. Do not then step in the other mess, while I'm cleaning up the first, after I told you not to.
Ancillary advice for older sisters: When I ask you to watch the baby while I clean up his big sister, do not make him fly. For my sake, if not for his.
I feel like I'm always harping on the same damn theme.
1 hour ago