Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Cruel Beauty drawing winners!


I threw all the names into Diana's tasseled hat, and she and Isabel picked our winners.

Diana picked Melanie B.!
Isabel picked Kelly!

UPDATE: Melanie said that since she'd already bought a copy, she hadn't meant to enter, so the new winner is: Jenny!

Please drop us an email at darwincatholic(at)gmail.com, and we'll get your copies in the mail as soon as they're delivered to us. I just got a shipping confirmation email from the independent bookstore that was hosting the signing; I ordered them three weeks ago and I happen to know that they were all signed about a week ago. Meanwhile, my daughter is already playing Hanon's piano exercises from the book I bought off Amazon yesterday. And people wonder why small bookstores are in decline...

No comments: