Brandon posts a great lineup of Jesuit jokes. I was reading them to Darwin, and we started cracking up at the first lines because they were such classic setups:
1) One day a priest was visiting one of his parishioners, and, asking about her teenage son, discovered that she was worried about what career he would choose.
2) The Franciscans, the Dominicans, and the Jesuits were having a meeting...
3) A Dominican and a Jesuit were arguing about whether the Dominicans or the Jesuits were more favored by God.
4) A Jesuit and a Franciscan were eating a meal together...
5) A Franciscan and Jesuit were walking in a forest...
6) A Jesuit, a Franciscan, and a Dominican were playing golf...
7) At a conference discussing various religious orders and societies, the Jesuit representative was asked how Jesuits managed to maintain their vow of obedience.
8) A miser had three sons, one of whom became a Dominican, one of whom became a Franciscan, and one of whom became a Jesuit.
9) A man walked up to a Franciscan and a Jesuit and asked, "How many novenas would I have to do in order to get a Maserati?"
10) A Jesuit and a Franciscan were involved in a car accident.
Read the jokes here.
Shall Spring the Crocus and the Violet
48 minutes ago