Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

La Guadalupana


Happy Mother's Day to us, fellow North and South Americans! I haven't truly celebrated Our Lady of Guadalupe's feast day until I've seen this video.

Here are your mother's words to Juan Diego, and to you:

"My dear little son, I love you. I desire you to know who I am. I am the Ever-Virgin Mary, Mother of the true God who gives life and maintains its existence. He created all things. He is in all places. He is Lord of Heaven and Earth. I desire a church in this place where your people may experience my compassion. All those who sincerely ask for my help in their work and in their sorrow will know my Mother's Heart in this place. For I am your merciful Mother, to you and to all mankind who love me and trust in me and invoke my help. Go now to the Bishop in Mexico City and say that the Virgin Mary sent you to make known to him her great desire I have that a shrine dedicated to me be built there. So run now and tell the Bishop all that you have seen and heard."

"My little son, there are many I could send. But you are the one I have chosen."

"My little son, am I not your Mother? Do not fear. The Bishop will have his sign. Come back to this place tomorrow. Only peace, my little son."

"Do not be distressed, my littlest son. Am I not here with you who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Your uncle will not die at this time. There is no reason for you to engage a priest, for his health is restored at this moment. He is quite well. Go to the top of the hill and cut the flowers that are growing there. Bring them to me."

My little son, this is the sign I am sending to the Bishop. Tell him that with this sign I request his greatest efforts to complete the church I desire in this place. Show these flowers to no one else bu the Bishop. You are my trusted ambassador. This time the Bishop will believe all you tell him."

No comments: