Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Help for Baby Josh and the Egan Family

Kind readers, many of you have reached out to me and asked how you can offer practical support for my nephew Josh and my brother's family. I'm hosting a GoFundMe for the family, where they can post updates and photos. The current medical costs my brother and his wife are facing are astronomical, and the ongoing costs for Josh's care will be intensive and lifelong. Your prayers are of course the greatest aid you can give, but if you feel moved to contribute, that help is much needed and deeply appreciated.

Please feel free to share this!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sweet little guy! I wish I could knit him a little hat.

MrsDarwin said...

Thank you, Kristin! If you'd like to make him a hat, I can get it to the family. :)