Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Mean Girls

We did watch Mean Girls last night, which turned out to be mostly a blast. I think, though, that Tina Fey (the writer) has never actually met any homeschoolers. Most homeschooled kids are as likeable and charming as Lindsay Lohan at the beginning (though not everyone has that body at 16 -- I myself didn't look like that 'til I was 17...).

We watched the special features at the end, however, and I took a nasty delight in noticing that in the documentary footage the actresses didn't look as perfect and svelte as in the edited movie. This may be the pregnancy pudge talking, though.

2 comments:

Darwin said...

Now why didn't I know MrsDarwin when she was 17, that's what I want to know...

mrsdarwin said...

Hey!