Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Greeks and Romans

The fatigue associated with growing a new Darwin has frequently been sending MrsDarwin to bed at the same time as the children lately. The silver lining to this lack to together-time is that I've been able to put some serious time into following through on my commitment to get back to actively writing for the Humanities Program. I'm working through early Rome and Roman mythology for the Elementary Program.

During the last week I finished off an introduction to the Romans, and the story of Aeneas. Romulus and Remus are in progress, and should be up later this week.

Last year's production was decided paltry, though I did get together decent drafts on Philip of Macedon and Alexander the Great.

No comments: