Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Secret to a Happy Marriage

I've been running silent on the blog for the last week and a half because I'm going through my busy season at work: Fifteen hours yesterday. Today was "only" ten. Tomorrow my graph filled PowerPoint goes before the CMO and hopefully I have some peace of mind for a couple days.

Thus, even when I get home before bedtime, as tonight, I don't seem to have the mental wherewithall for real writing. What's my mental level? Here's a piece of dialog which just occurred in the kitchen.

MrsDarwin, "Look, a nickel. I'm rich."
Darwin, "People always told me I should marry a rich woman. Unfortunately, I misunderstood and married one who was well endowed."

2 comments:

Brandon said...

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I read this.

Anonymous said...

My cup runneth over.