Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey there, Baby!

Jennifer at Et tu, Jen? is about to add some more excitement to her life, as she's headed to the hospital today to deliver her baby. Please pray for a safe, uncomplicated labor and delivery for her.

And speaking of babies, the Opinionated Homeschooler has finally emerged to report that she had a fine baby girl on July 16, and provides an excellent quote from her baby's namesake:
I would like myself to be a rent payer to the Lord; that I should suffer distress, that he would bestow a good blessing upon me. I would like a great lake of beer for the King of Kings. I would like to be watching Heaven's family drinking it through all eternity.
Mmm, lake of beer...

Both these ladies are local to us, so I'm looking forward to the chance to meet the new arrivals.