Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Friday, August 24, 2007

What Book am I? Funny you should ask.

Oh, rock on! Based on everyone else's answers, I thought there were no good answers to the What Book are You? quiz, but here's what I got, first try:




You're To Kill a Mockingbird!

by Harper Lee

Perceived as a revolutionary and groundbreaking person, you have
changed the minds of many people. While questioning the authority around you, you've
also taken a significant amount of flack. But you've had the admirable guts to
persevere. There's a weird guy in the neighborhood using dubious means to protect you,
but you're pretty sure it's worth it in the end. In the end, it remains unclear to you
whether finches and mockingbirds get along in real life.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


I don't know that I agree with the conclusions about me, but I like the book.

I was tagged by Entropy, who thinks this test is "#@$*".

11 comments:

Entropy said...

I hate you.

mrsdarwin said...

Sorry, Ulysses.

The Opinionated Homeschooler said...

Ulysses also. "Both brilliant and repugnant."

Darwin said...

Catch 22. Where did that come from?

Anonymous said...

You're Prufrock and Other Observations!
by T.S. Eliot
Though you are very short and often overshadowed, your voice is poetic and lyrical. Dark and brooding, you see the world as a hopeless effort of people trying to impress other people. Though you make reference to almost everything, you've really heard enough about Michelangelo. You measure out your life with coffee spoons.

Anonymous said...

I was Catch 22 like Darwin...I never read that one and the description doesn't fit me...

Anonymous said...

I'm Siddhartha! by Herman Hesse.

I agree with Entropy this test is "#@$*".

Anonymous said...

I'm the bloody Guns of August!

Rick Lugari said...

I'm Dr. Seuss for Dummies.

CMinor said...

The Mists of Avalon.
How?

How???

Anonymous said...

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.