Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A meme, whatever that is

Confidential to Kate: I don't usually bite on these sorts of things, but just for you... :)

What I was doing ten years ago: busting my rear in rehearsals for a musical. Box step, anyone?

Five years ago: busting my rear working at the bookstore during the summer conferences of my alma mater.

One year ago: this is where my memory gets hazy... I couldn't honestly tell you. Probably about what I'm doing now, minus the blog.

Yesterday: Not a whole lot, let me assure you, other than dealing with bathtub disasters, fridge disasters, and bookshelf disasters. All in all, a quiet day.

Five snacks I enjoy: Chips; salsa; chips and salsa; salsa with chips; limeade.

Five songs I know all the words to: Whiskey, You're the Devil; VeggieTales theme song; Silent Night; I Got Rhythm; Caro Mio Ben

Five things I would do with $100 million: Pay off the freakin' college loans; get this for Darwin and this for myself; buy this, donate here; get a house like this.

Five locations I would like to run away to: an Irish pub with a good session; Wadowice, Poland; CINCINNATI; Rome; to the library without bouncy children in tow.

Five bad habits I have: wouldn't you like to know? I do bite my fingernails, but that's all you'll get from me here.

Five things I like doing: snacking (see above); playing Irish fiddle; reading good stuff; solving the world's problems with Darwin; getting through Mass without having to take one of the girls outside.

Five things I would never wear: a teeshirt with a political slogan; a shapeless jumper; a burka; a toe ring; a banana clip

Five TV shows I like: Lost; Samurai Champloo; Full-Metal Alchemist; Masterpiece Theater; the All-Stars section of Brit Hume's news show on Fox

Five biggest joys of the moment: sleeping; reading Crossing the Threshold of Hope; driving at twilight; a full moon; hugging my girls

Five favorite toys: wha...? Not in this house, thank you very much.

Five next victims: Nah, I can't. Let the curse fall!

No comments: