Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Triumph, Mother, A Triumph!

The show was fabulous, boys -- everything went perfectly and the audience loved it. We had a few minor hitches in the final rehearsal, including a costume mishap that could have been a major problem (no, don't think Janet Jackson, 'cause it wasn't like that at all), but the kids rose to the occasion and didn't let it get them down. There was a digital camera on hand to record some of the madness, and when the shots are sent to me I'll post a few and you can see why I've been blathering about sunburn makeup for the past two weeks.

Now that the show is over and Darwin is recovered from his whatever-it-was, we should be back to blogging as usual. In the meantime, I don't want to catch any of you wearing city shorts. That is right out.

1 comment:

Dorian Speed said...

Hip, hip, hooray!

You beat me to the punch - I was going to suggest you celebrate by picking up a few pairs of city shorts. There's always a newsboy cap to make you look jaunty...