Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

If you should get the crunchies...

National Review has put up a Crunchie Con blog/discussion group. Rod Dreher is the room monitor and participants include a number of non-NRO people including Amy Welborn.

Rod is trying to loosely structure the discussion over the coming weeks to move through the book's themes in order, so I'm a little curious to keep up and see whether they manage to refine a clear concept of what the essence of crunchie con-ness (I'm trying to avoid the "dom" ending, tempting as it might be) or if the concept ends up fragmenting into not much more than a cute categorization (like the "NASCAR dads" of yesteryear).

1 comment:

David said...

Brandon - Thanks for pointing out the alternative ending possibility. I have been browsing through the cc blog but I guess it is not my cup of tea...