Because most philosophies that frown on reproduction don't survive.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Meme of Four

Scott Carson at Examined Life has tagged me for this meme of four-ish thing. And since it is, as Pooh would say, That Sort Of Day, I'm getting right to it...

4 jobs you have had in your life
  • Sales Research Assistant
  • Marketing Manager
  • Web Designer
  • Data Analyst (my current job description is actually Business Intelligence Analyst, but that seems like an oxymoron)
4 movies you could watch over and over
(Not necessarily the same thing as my favorite movies -- but a much needed category)
  • The Thin Man ("What hit me?" "The sixth martini." -- "It says you got shot twice in the tabloids." "They didn't get anywhere near my tabloids...")
  • Mission Impossible
  • Ronin
  • Men In Black
4 places you have lived
  • "The Valley" in Los Angeles (home of the girls of the same name -- though didn't know any)
  • Steubenville, OH
  • Whittier, CA
  • Round Rock, TX
4 TV shows you love to watch
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Masterpiece Theater
  • LOST
4 places you have been on vacation
  • Europe (seemed like I mostly slept on trains, but I think there were some cities I visited as well)
  • Seattle
  • Cincinnati
  • Actually, I very seldom make it to vacation...
4 websites you visit daily
  • SurplusRifle.com Forums
  • Examined Life (I don't know why, because he only posts ever two or three days, which causes endless disappointment)
  • Mark Shea (because he does post every day and a little aggravation helps wake me up in the morning)
  • Cosmos-Liturgy-Sex
4 of your favorite foods
  • Sushi
  • Our Homemade Pizza (on pizza stone)
  • Cheese
  • Alcohol (I thought of saying "beer" but one hates to be narrow minded)
4 places you'd rather be right now
  • A higher income bracket
  • Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with where I am. Can I just be four income brackets higher and leave it at that?
4 bloggers you are tagging

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. thanks alot. I appreciate the revenge...


(lol)

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you that you have great taste!!